Friday, July 8, 2016

June 2016 Favorites


Another month has skipped by and we are halfway done with 2016, that's so crazy to wrap my head around! Looking back at my resolutions, there were a couple I may have left in the dust, I am so guilty! But, with another month, comes another bundle of favorites to share with all of you. This month had a lot of variety, whereas last month it was mostly skincare. Along with this post is also my YouTube video and I'll have a link to that in this post for those who would like to watch it. I've gotten a couple product recommendations from friends and coworkers, but I'd really love to hear some recommendations from you guys! If you have anything for skin or hair or just any beauty products, comment on this post or on any of my social media posts!



-SHOP-




Watch here!




No comments:

Post a Comment