Wednesday, August 17, 2016

First Impressions: Reema Beauty


Any time that I can get the opportunity to explore new brands and products, I take it. Not only do I learn more, but I also get to share my experiences and help those who are curious to know. This week, I got to experiment with Reema Beauty! They sent some goodies over to me which I got to play around with and create a look to share with all of you. I decided to travel back in time to the 60's and try out their popular Mod look. I've seen so many recreations over the last few years and it was something that I had never tried so I thought it fitting for this occasion!







Swatches!

Pros:
Pigmentation is good
Shadows lasted all day
They did not crease (I was wearing anti-crease primer)
Blendable


Cons: 
Price? 
Patchy swatches (shadows were NOT patchy on eye)

*Note: Shadow in Risque was not as pigmented as the rest (I did mention it in video) but was somewhat still visible after 10 hr wear!



A screenshot from this week's video! 

Products used:
*Face*
Too Faced Primed & Powerless Skin Smoothing Face Primer
PUR Cosmetics Correcting Primer Redness Reducer
Milani Conceal & Perfect Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
Urban Decay Naked Flushed
Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed
*Eyes*
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Tarte Tartelette Palette
Reema Beauty Shadows in "Flutter" "Risque" and "Pretty in Pink"
Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
Rimmel London ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner
*Brows*
Benefit ka-BROW!
*Lips*
Reema Beauty Lipstick "Sexy Sweet"
Reema Beauty Naked Lip Gloss
*Other*
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
realTechniques Brushes
L.A.B. 2 Beauty Brushes
Sigma Brushes


I promised I'd tweet my full experience on the products! Here are some screenshots!






I really enjoyed collaborating with Reema Beauty, their products were overall great and easy to use! I especially loved the light pink shade and lip gloss. As always, I would really appreciate it if you would subscribe to my channel and like this video to let me know if I should make more. Head on back on Friday for a brand new post! Until next time. xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment