Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Acne Scar Coverage Foundation Routine | Drugstore Products


Acne is something that I have had to suffer with throughout my life, the toughest point being in high school. Three months ago, I had an acne outbreak due to hormone changes and it was something that took an emotional toll on me. I thought acne was behind me, I had clear skin with some minimal scarring from my days in high school, but I was happy with my skin. It was a lot of trial and error trying to get rid of the acne that emerged earlier this year and once my skin stopped breaking out, I was left with terrible scarring and hyper pigmentation. It was very hard for me to get used to the reflection in the mirror, it felt like one awful nightmare.

I am now using products to minimize and hopefully get rid of a lot of my spots, but I also have found makeup products to cover my face in order to feel confident about my skin. There is always people who love to call those who wear makeup fake and liars, not fully knowing the troubles we face. Acne and acne scars hurt the self esteem of those who bear them and if makeup gives them confidence, I don't believe they should be shamed for it. Feeling like the old you, clear skin you, shouldn't have to be bad or frowned upon.

It was hard for me to film this video because I've hidden for so long under makeup, only a small amount of people know what I look like without it. I made this to help others in need. I want girls and guys to feel confident about themselves, and if I can help out with that just a little that would make me feel absolutely wonderful.

This video is on full coverage drugstore makeup, I would not recommend this for everyday, but it is all up to you. This is makeup I usually apply for filming and work, and I tone it down for school or errands. I will have alternative products down below for those who cannot find certain products where they live.

It would mean a lot to me if you liked and subscribed to my video, thanks for visiting!


Watch video here!


The light coming through my window washes me out, but in person the spots are somewhat darker.


This is a picture from before, my acne breakouts were big and red, I don't have any without makeup but this gives you an idea of my acne. They usually were concentrated on my cheeks with a few on my forehead.


This is not photoshopped at all, I added saturation and a little brightness but I did the same with the after photo to prevent dullness. If you watch my other videos, you know my skin looks clear and smooth. All the products I use, I use regularly or sometimes along with high-end products.




PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
1.-H2O Illuminating Serum
2.-Nivea Men's Post Shave Balm for Sensitive Skin
3.-Maybelline Color Correcting Concealer
4.-Milani Conceal & Perfect Foundation in "03 Light Beige"
5.-Maybelline FIT Me Concealer in "20 Sand"
6.-WetnWild Contouring Palette Contour in "Dulce de Leche"
7.-Rimmel London Stay Matte Face Powder in "Sandstorm"
8.-realTechniques Complexion Sponge
9.-Sephora Buffing Brush

ALTERNATIVE PRODUCTS: (ACCORDING TO NUMBER)
1. Burt's Bees Brightening Even Skin Tone Moisturizing Cream
1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector 
2. NYX Angel Veil Oil Free Skin Perfecting Primer
2. L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer
3. LA Girl HD PRO Conceal Green Corrector
3. NYX Color Correcting Concealer
4. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation
4. L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup
5. L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Concealer
5. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
6. e.l.f. Contour Palette
7. Maybelline FIT Me Matte + Poreless Powder
7. Milani Prep-Set-Go Transparent Face Powder
8. Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge
9. Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Synthetic Buffing Brush


I really hoped you enjoyed the video and post! Let me know if you'd like to see more videos like these and I will make sure to upload them for you. I am planning a high-end version of this video so let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment