Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fall To-Do List


Fall is my favorite time of the year, I don't think that my feeling towards this season will ever change. There's something magical about the autumn season, it holds so many precious memories and it carries such a calm vibe in my opinion. Whenever fall is near, I like to make sure that I am taking advantage of every day, hour and minute! There are so many exciting things to do and places to be, I decided to share some of the things on my to-do list! I hope that this gives you some inspiration and that you go out and about and have some fun with those closest to you!


Harry Potter will forever be a "fall" movie for me, it's not fall until I watch that and Halloween Town! Also, candles are my addiction during this time of year!



If you have any fun activities that you love doing during this time of year, feel free to let me know, I'd love to try them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment