Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall Favorites Tag | 2016


As I've mentioned before, fall is my favorite time of year and I don't think my opinion on that will ever change. Unfortunately, here in California it does not feel like fall, it feels like the middle of summer and I could get away with wearing shorts and a tank top. Yesterday the weather reached 100 degrees which is crazy! Nonetheless, my mind is in fall mode and I'm getting myself into the spirit even if I am sweating buckets.

I filmed the fall tag that Jaclyn Hill created last year; something fun to do in between makeup tutorials! I was very indecisive with my answers, but I had fun! I would really appreciate it if you would thumbs up my video and subscribe if you haven't! We're super close to 250 subscribers and I will be holding a giveaway as a way to thank you all for your support!










Thanks for visiting today! Come back on Friday for a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment