Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Apartment Decor Inspiration


Oh, what a long two months it's been! I truly missed blogging and chatting with amazing bloggers last year! I explained on Twitter that I would be gone a while but didn't give out any details as to why, so here's an update. I got a new job, definitely an upgrade, and it's kept me quite busy but I love it! I also moved in to my first apartment, (What?!) Yeah, I know, I'm pretty excited!

With the move, I have been all over Pinterest for ideas on how to decorate my humble home. Pinterest is a treasure box of creativity and I have pinned photos like crazy! I've narrowed it down to two themes throughout my apartment, Boho Chic and Minimalist Chic, and I wanted some opinions as well as giving you all some inspiration. Out with the old and in with the new might be just what your apartment needs too, and isn't it so fun to redecorate anyway? You better be nodding, because the answer is yes!

Little nuggets of inspiration coming right up!















I wish I could just live in these pictures! I love the simplicity, the greenery, and how brightly lit everything looks. I definitely want to incorporate that into my own apartment and I will be posting a mini tour once I have accomplished that. What did you like about these pictures? How is your living space decorated?

all pictures taken from Pinterest**

No comments:

Post a Comment