Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Beauty Report: Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara


When it comes to mascaras, I am extremely picky! Let's be honest, mascaras promise a lot of things and more often than not, they do not deliver. Lashes are different on every gal and mascaras have to accommodate to all our varying needs! For the last year or so, I swore off high end mascaras because I was tired of spending more money to get drugstore quality. A month ago, I was perusing through the travel sized beauty area at Ulta and decided to take a leap of faith. I had heard lots of things about Benefit's Roller Lash and thought I'd give it a try.

After trying out the travel sized mascara, I was confident enough to purchase the full-size. Now, I am not saying it's my favorite BUT, it's pretty damn close!





The packaging is super cute in my opinion! I love the handle, it definitely gives proper friction when holding the wand. Nothing is more irritating than dropping the wand or having it slip and the mascara get on my hand or fingers!




The brush is really special because it grabs and separates my lashes which I love. I have thin, sparse lashes and I like them to be full and voluminous. I feel like one coat is perfect for everyday volume and two coats for when I really want my eyes to stand out! 



The formula is not wet which I'm glad about because I DO NOT like a wet formula. I wouldn't recommend a wet formula for anyone with thin lashes because it weighs them down! Fortunately, this is not wet but it is also not a thick gel consistency. The formula actually dries in good time, meaning it allows to apply a second coat right after without drying and causing clumps!

Also, compared to their They're Real! mascara, this one does not sting your eyes! Anybody who has tried that mascara knows it was great, but the second it got in your eye you were wondering what the rest of your life blind would be like!

Overall, I think it's an amazing mascara and if you're willing to spend a pretty penny on a high-end lash product, I would definitely encourage you to get your hands on this! This gets 4.7 stars out of 5 for me and after being on my second tube, I would consider this a trustworthy opinion. Not a fan of black mascara? They recently released a brown shade!

Have you tried this mascara? What do you think? Would you repurchase?



No comments:

Post a Comment