Monday, October 31, 2016

Beauty Report: Lade Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks


Happy Halloween everyone! What do you all have planned for today? Unfortunately, it falls on a Monday, but that won't stop me from dressing up and having fun this year!

Liquid lipsticks are dominating the makeup world and every brand has released their own. Jeffree Star's cosmetic line became world-known for their liquid lipsticks and I believe it's one of the reasons why he has had such success. Because this particular item is so popular, we have a variety of brands and prices to choose from! This past week I contacted Lade Cosmetics on an Instagram post, asking to review their products which they were kind enough to send me. Although I received these products at no charge, my opinion will be 100% honest and my own as always!





The products arrived in good condition, the packaging was like any other liquid lipstick packaging. A black box with the brand logo and a sticker on the top to indicate the shade. I received two shades: Lusty and Ms. Marilyn. They are cruelty-free and 100% vegan which is amazing!




The design looks very similar to that of the Anastasia Beverly Hills design, the only difference being the caps which are silver for ABH. The applicator is regular, and helped apply the product very well on the lips.

The only set back on packaging is that the tube does not display the amount of ounces it contains, you have to save the box if you need the info along with the ingredients list on the side. the good news is that they contain the same amount of product as other liquid lipsticks (ABH, Colourpop, NYX).


(Swatches L to R: Lusty, Ms. Marilyn)


Application was different between the two shades. Lusty applied perfectly and stayed even on the lips even when I applied a second layer. It's a very matte shade so those with dry lips will need to moisturize! Ms. Marilyn was not as even as Lusty but it was a build able shade. As you can see in the swatch above, some parts look more den than others. It's matte, but not as drying as Lusty and didn't last as long. I have the same problem with other red liquid lipsticks I own so I was expecting it.


Overall, I think they get 4.5 stars out of 5. They are super pigmented, last all day, and have a great price tag. They are on retail for $12 on their website and they are holding a 10% off sale right now which makes them super affordable and a great deal for their quality! They show love to their customers and bloggers by sharing pics on their social media which I love seeing companies do. It's a very down to earth brand and I am more than happy to recommend their products to all of you!


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog! Leave a comment below letting me know if you've tried their products!


No comments:

Post a Comment