Monday, October 24, 2016

Fall Closet Inspo


You know the feeling. The air starts getting chilly, leaves in hues of red, orange and brown adorn the outdoors and your bright summer wardrobe suddenly looks tacky. It's time to pull out the knit sweaters, booties and scarves! Nothing gets me more excited than knowing that I will be able to dress up every day for my favorite season. Even better, I love to go shopping for fall and winter!

I decided that for today, I would share some fall clothing inspiration! Not only clothing, but makeup that I personally feel are great to spend fall in! Lately, I've been noticing that pastel colors have been quite popular for this season which I already love seeing in a knit sweater. I love pairing soft colors with a brown or gray because it's not too harsh of a contrast and still looks quite feminine. And of course we have the traditional accessories such as beanies, scarves and knee-high socks. Although I love dark makeup looks for the later seasons, I think I'll be toning it down for this year to better compliment my wardrobe. I might sneak in a dark lip here and there though, so no promises!





I personally love lounging in big knit sweaters and leggings with some cute booties all season long! My style is usually inspired by fashion bloggers on Instagram or YouTube. It's such a big change from summer but definitely one to look forward to! Where do you get your fall inspiration from? What's your style?




No comments:

Post a Comment