Monday, October 3, 2016

Fall Decor: Creating My Own Prints


It wouldn't be fall if we didn't have cute decorations, am I right? Whether they're Halloween decorations or just cute fall home decor, I seem to never get enough of them. Pumpkins are not just food, they're used for jack'o'lanterns, indoor decor, and photo props (all bloggers are guilty of this)! One way I love to decorate during this time of year is with prints! I love browsing through Etsy and finding cute little artwork to frame and scatter throughout my room.

This year, I decided to create my own artwork. I downloaded some drawing apps on my iPad and decided to give the whole print thing a try! I looked for inspiration, mostly from clipart since I love the look of a funny cartoon, and got to drawing. It was easier than I thought it would be, I have always wondered how other bloggers created their prints, and although their process might be a bit different, I did enjoy how simple it was!




I personally think it's super cute and I've become inspired to create more!





I even decided to personalize them in case I decided to sell a few. It's something I've been contemplating, but for now, they're just something to enjoy creating!



Do you have any favorite Etsy print shops? Have you ever purchased prints or thought about purchasing them? 
Are you a fan of prints? 
How do you like to decorate for this season?



No comments:

Post a Comment